3.03.2009

Roswell

So, this past weekend I got to head to NM to see the parental units! Yay! I absolutely HATE leaving and I cry every time! It's like I'm back @ college or something. Blah!

Anyways, I had been begging my handicapped brother to meet me in Roswell- well, drove up to the house with dad- and poof... there Ben's truck was, sitting in the driveway! Thanks for coming bubba! Also, a big congrats to Ben- he was able to start walking again when we were in Roswell! He's doing great! Thanks for all the prayers!

Well, I flew in late Thursday night. Friday morning I met with Roswell Lumber (R.L.) since dad has unleashed me to demolish their kitchen and start from scratch. How fun is it to spend other people's money?! hehehe. Well, it obviously wasn't for my benefit... but I LOVE trying to get my dad a "good deal" although I don't know if he even cares... anyways, I've been begging him to let me "design" their kitchen- so, FINALLY it's happening (with the help of R.L.). Anyways, I finalized the plans on the layout, granite, cabinets, appliances, etc..... Can wait to see the final project!

To go along with of demolition of the Mooney home... dad decided to FINALLY give mom a well deserved NEW master bathroom! YAY! It's super awesome... and is being designed by a REAL designer. It's going to be AWESOME. Hopefully when I go home next in May- both the kitchen and the master bath will be unrecognizable!

This was the first time in a while that I didn't really get to see my friends. Well, I take that back... I got to see Marci & Aspen @ Burrito Express! Aspen (5 months) decided it would be funny to proceed to barf on the table and floor... then thought it was so funny when Sara began her uncontrollable gagging! Wow- don't know if I can handle a kid. I am weak. I admit it. =)

Well, I guess that's all for now...

1 comment:

Kayla said...

YAY for kitchen design!! Be sure to post pics when it's done. When I'm rich I'll hire you to decorate my house, k? I'm laughing at you and the gagging, you def have to get ahold of that before having kids! Love ya