9.14.2009

28 weeks & I feel like a heifer! **warning: this is NOT an optical illusion!**



Wish I looked like this at 40 weeks- but we don't always get what we want now do we? I NEVER thought I would be this huge--- at least not until the END! I've gained 22+ lbs, all or most of which seems to be going straight to my gut. Hope that doesn't mean the baby will be a 20+ pounder! Yikes!


I took my glucose test this week- testing for gestational diabetes. Haven't received the results back, but I assume all is well. My next appointment is this Wednesday. Just the normal checkup. Still hard to believe that it's time for me to go in every 2 weeks! Wow!


I am still randomly barfing. Two days in a row so far and it's only Monday. Hope I'm not starting back a trend!


Ryan & I took a birthing class this past weekend at the hospital where the baby will be born- Seton Medical Center. It was worth taking, however, I thought they were going to show a live birth video... I thought that would help prepare Ryan for what he will see- but they didn't show any videos. Boys gonna have some wide eyes on that day! We are taking our infant CPR class in early October.


The baby's room is coming along. Can't wait to get it finished and definitely can't wait to have our little boy in there! Gosh, we are so excited and blessed. Life is grand and so is my belly!

No comments: