1.26.2010

Last week staying home




This is my last week of maternity leave. Hard to believe Gage is almost 8 weeks old and I've been out of work just as long. I am eager to get back, yet dread it at the same time. I LOVE my job and LOVE the people I work with and truly couldn't be happier, yet my heart is at home with Gage. I would do anything to stay home with him... hopefully one day that will happen. It's going to be extremely tough next week when I have to leave him. He's going to be in great hands and I have nothing to worry about, but I want to be home with him. I am going to try to enjoy the rest of this week and weekend with him. He's just precious to us. We are so happy and blessed to that God trusted us with him. Enjoy a couple new pics...

1 comment:

Kayla said...

STOP IT with the pictures, already! Until such time as you bring that beautiful little boy for me to snuggle I cannot take it! Love you, and miss you!