4.12.2010

Gage's First Easter

He is Risen. He is Risen indeed!

I never really knew how much my parents loved me, until I had Gage. And, I never truly knew how much the Father could possibly love me, until I had my own child. Wow, it's completely amazing.

...And our hearts are FULL of joy!


Gage,
I never thought I could love anyone the way I love you. You overflow our hearts with an unbelievable amount joy and giddiness. I get so warm and fuzzy every time I get to see you and rush to get home from work every day so I can hold you, laugh with you, play with you, feed you, and so much more. I LOVE our special bath time together... we have so much fun. I love how happy you are. It's SO exciting to see you grow and change every day. I love you my sweet boy.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet baby! You have a beautiful family, Sara!