5.30.2010

Just a few...

pics from Roswell.

FBC was very gracious to us and worked in the ceremony a time to dedicate Gage. It was so special and sweet. Pastor Matt is the best. I l.o.v.e.d. having my mom and dad there, and Ben of course and having it at the church that I grew up in! The wonderful Ashton Coll came over before church and took some special pictures of Gage and the family- which I will share soon.




OH MY GOSH, does he look like my dad in this picture or what!?!


This pic cracks me up with same look on their faces. My boys are so cute!





Okay, so this last one really makes me laugh... Gage and I were walking through Hobby Lobby when I ran across a ceramic pug! Can you tell he misses his sisters?
THANK YOU Big Daddy & Honey for keeping our girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara and Ryan,
Gage is very cute in outfit. I was hopeing he would eventually grow into it and be able to wear by this summer. He is very hansome. Thank you so much for sending me a pic. I just love keeping up with your family on your blog. Hope yall are adjusting now that Ryan has graduated. Sure miss you guys. If you ever come to LBB, please holler at us. Would love to see you three.

B