7.23.2010

Babywise, where you at!?

I type this as my son is screaming/crying at the top of his lungs. Where oh where did my Babywise baby go!? This transition to KY has jacked his poor routine up! According to the book, got to tough it out for 3 or so days to get it back in check. I don't know that I can last that long. It's only been 15+ minutes and I want to give up and go get him. But, NO. I am the adult and I am in charge. It's time for a nap!
Anyways, all is good here. Enjoy a few recent pics...
uHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. BEFORE I could upload those pics, I gave. I couldn't take it anymore. Picked up the little booger, sat down and just held him, and out he was. Poor guy is not only jacked up from the move, but is also cutting this two top teeth and the right one came in yesterday. Poor baby. I don't know WHAT in the world people do with constantly fussy babies. I seriously, seriously think I would go crazy, well, more crazy than I already am. We have SUCH a good baby. I guess the Lord wanted to make it easy on me since I barfed every day for 40 weeks.

Every night and every nap, G sleep like this.




G has very successfully mastered crawling backwards.



Wow, don't ask who I think he looks like in this picture. I have NO clue. He hair is definitely getting lighter!





Sweetest guy, ever.

1 comment:

Shelly Law said...

OMG!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He is so adorable!
How are you adjusting to life in Kentucky?