11.01.2010

Exhibition game numero uno

WKU played Campbellsville in Bowling Green on Halloween night. I am S-U-P-E-R proud of my hubby and his accomplishment of working with a D-1 school right out of the gate (of grad school). Oh, and if you think I know what a "D-1" school means, I have you fooled. I know it's something good. That's about it. I'm learning people, I'm learning.

Gage really enjoyed the game. He: pointed at the light when I said "where's the light!?", he turned his head left and right and left and right as the players ran by, he clapped his hands, he had him some fun!

WKU: 80, Campbellsville: 57
(oh, and Ryan looked DYNAMITE in his suit)





1 comment:

Rachel said...

It is a crazy life we are living, but you are so right that we should be proud of our husbands!! Gage has a great dad to look up to! (and of course an amazing mommy!)