6.09.2009

Week 14

I figured I needed to blog even though not much is going on, plus I am coming up on week 15.
Nothing new to report. Still a little nauseated and getting sick in the morning at home. Usually I am feeling better at work once I start eating a little breakfast. Sydney, our little black Pug has been my barfing buddy through all of this. She usually comes and sits on the floor beside me as I have my face in the toilet. What a sweetie. Dogs are loyal creatures. My husband on the other hand stands at the door for about 5 seconds and asks if I need a hair tie. Ha ha. Thanks RJ. He has flushed the toilet for me a couple times while my face is in it- probably b/c it makes HIM sick looking at it.
Maybe one day you will look at my blog and I won't be talking about barf. I'm hoping so anyways...

No comments: