6.15.2009

Week 15

Went to the doctor last Thursday... everything looks good. Heart rate in the 150's. We find out on July 3rd if it's a HE or a SHE! Fun Stuff!

I got back yesterday from a girls weekend in San Antonio. I went with Mrs. Sheila, Aunt Sharon, Pattie and Beth. Beth and Mason are getting married August 1st in College Station... and this past weekend was her shower in San Antonio. We had SUCH a good time!

Ryan spent the weekend in at Lake Cisco with his dad and brother and had a good boys weekend.

After this upcoming lazy weekend we will be going and blowing for the rest of the summer! We will literally be out of town EVERY weekend... and somehow will be moving in between all that!

Knock on wood... but today I gagged once this morning, with VERY little to no barfing! WOO HOO! I sure made up for it in San Antonio though. I got sick Saturday night at the Italian restaurant and had to go back to the room... no fun. Much better now though! =)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

One of your weekend getaways better be to Lubbock, missy. I need to lay my eyes on that baby bump ASAP. Miss you!