7.06.2009

18.5 weeks and it's a BOY!!!



Wow, what a week it has been. We moved to a new place, discovered that a belly button can pop out in one week and found out that our baby is a B-O-Y!!! He's already been playing tricks on me--- all this time, I swore that I was having a girl! Wow, we both were pretty shocked, thrilled & couldn't be happier, but shocked!

Today, at our sonogram our Baby BOY Johnson weighed 11 ounces! Everything looked "beautiful" as the technician said! We couldn't be more blessed and happy. So, I guess it's back to square one with the names... I/we (maybe more so I) was settled on a girl's name... now Baby J threw me a curve ball and I have to think a little harder to come up with his special name. Names are all fun and such to throw around, but once you actually have to name your child, it becomes a little harder. So much fun though!

Baby Boy J continues to think it's funny to make me yack every morning. Not cool. Still, I am feeling much better than I have been in months past.

So, pregnancy is weird. I can't say it enough. It's just plain weird. Things are expanding, enlarging and popping out all over the place. (Still haven't gained more than 5 pounds) Never would I have thought that my belly button would be popping out this early in the game, but holy cow. It is making an appearance and it's bizarre.

Maybe next time I blog I will get used to being pregnant... well, then again, maybe not. =)

2 comments:

Hooker Family said...

YAY!! Congrats! Boys are so much fun and being a momma to a boy is the best thing ever! I am so excited for you. You look so good and to have only gained 5 pounds!!! Way to go...Hope you start to feel a lot better soon...but glad just a little so far. Keep us updated and congrats again!

Arica Day said...

I did one of those girly "oh my gosh your cute belly" screams when I saw that picture of you!
although you still look so tiny :) how cute!