9.26.2009

Little by little...

I painted & distressed our armoire...



Mom & Dad Mooney bought us a great dresser...


Mom & Dad Johnson bought us an awesome new crib and adorable bedding...


I created the curtain that you see... the bedding came w/ a valance- the green polka dot section at the bottom of the curtain. I am not a huge valance fan. I already had a chocolate brown curtain that happened to be a little short, so I got some handy hemming tape, and ironed on the new valance to the bottom of my existing curtain. I think it turned out pretty good...


I am wanting a fully upholstered glider/rocker- so hoping to get that soon...

We still need to get a mattress, but I couldn't stand the suspense and had to set up the bedding as much as I could...

Much more to do, but you get the idea. I'll post more pictures as things get completed. We have some amazing showers coming soon. We are SO blessed to have so many people that love us. This is SUCH an exciting time in our lives... thank you for sharing it with us. Looking forward to holding Baby J!

Lastly, we FINALLY decided on a name, yet we will continue to keep it a secret until Baby J arrives!

1 comment:

JamieZee said...

The curtain looks great.