9.28.2009

30 weeks & this egg is about to crack!


Whoa, big mamma alert!!! Watch out people. My belly is officially ridiculously large. It's one heck of a sight. I am astonished every time I see myself in the mirror. Amazing what the human body can do. Let's just hope this belly snaps back into place almost immediately after our little guy makes his entrance! If I don't fit back into my normal clothes when I got back to work after 6 or so weeks, I think I will have a nervous breakdown.

I have an appointment on Wednesday, then the next appointment in October will be our last sono--- I'll be about 34 weeks and they will do one last check of the baby's position and size. Let's just hope he's no 8 pounds at that point--- he sure feels that way right now.

Ryan and I did nothing but crack up all yesterday and last night... I swear the little guy was trying to punch a hole through my belly! He's crazy! I think he knows he makes us laugh, so he keeps it up!

Off to NM this weekend for our Roswell shower. Stay tuned for some shower pictures...

2 comments:

Morgan said...

That is one beautiful belly!

And I hate to tell you this, but...don't expect to fit back into your clothes at 6 weeks. ;) You might, but if you don't, that's okay too. Give yourself some grace in that department!

Kayla said...

I love your belly - I think it's precious! PLEASE take lots of pictures this weekend; I want to see all of Sylvester's new things! LOVE YOU!