12.04.2009

40 weeks

Today is my due date. I have completed my last day of work- only working 1/2 a day. I am very uncomfortable to say the least. I'm at home, relaxing until Baby Boy J arrives. If I don't have the baby this weekend, I have an appointment on Monday at which time I will beg for an induction. Hope to post some baby pics soon of our precious little boy.

Please pray for us as we complete this last leg of my pregnancy. Lots of emotions to go around. Please pray for a healthy baby boy, safe delivery and recovery for us both.
Love,
R&S

3 comments:

Shelly Law said...

I know you are uncomfortable but it will be over soon and you will have the most precious gift! I hope your dad will be there with you also! I need to get you and the little guy a gift but I can't come up with anything that you might need. Ideas??

JamieZee said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! I'm so happy for you two.

Aunt Jamie

Unknown said...

Wow, what a beautiful boy and I love his name. I think he looks like Rick in the Texas hat. Good Job Johnsons!!!!