5.13.2009

Venting... Is it December 4th yet!!!???

I am just about sick and tired of all this barfing. I will be 11 weeks on Friday and people keep telling me it's almost over. Well, oh yeah people, you must not know me very well. Damn, I know it's true. I am going to be one of those people who barfs everyday until they give birth. Yup, that's me. Wonderful. Amazing.

As you can tell I'm a little ticked at the moment.

I keep telling people that this HAS to be a girl since it has been giving me so much grief.

I decided that my "nausea pills" don't do squat, so I being a doctor myself, I decided to take myself off of them. Same ole' schidoobee- sit up in bed, run to bathroom & barf, barf at least one more time at home, go to work and barf. I decided that this is just how my life is going to be. Full of barfs. I have toothpaste, a toothbrush and Scope at my desk. I'm sure my co-workers appreciate that one. The last couple days I've been thinking, "well Sara, maybe you aren't eating enough? B/c come lunch, you feel much better." So, this morning after my daily initial barf, I made some toast with Strawberry Jelly. I sat on the floor in front of the mirror in the guest bedroom and put on my make-up and ate my toast. Finished my make-up, took my last bite of toast and looked in the mirror with my toast filled cheeks and thought, "I'm about to see this toast again!" Ran to the bathroom and barfed. I told Ryan I'd rather barf up nothing than get bread lodged in my throat. I come to work and those damn elevator doors won't open fast enough! I swear if it has been 1 more second, I would have lost it. I ran to the bathroom and barfed for the third time, all by an amazing 7:52am. There's no nice way to put it people- I do NOT like being pregnant today. I hope that changes one day, one day SOON. I'm getting so annoyed that I want to go home, lay in bed and cry. Then I think, "Sara, get the hell over it. It's almost the end." (I hope)

That's my pity party of the day. Hope you enjoyed. I feel a little better.


Some great news: We will be moving to an apartment July 1st. Not enjoying the home we are renting- long story. We will be saving hundreds of dollars- which we will need for the baby. We got a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom place with a fenced yard for the Pugs. I cannot wait to move! We are pretty excited. They have lots of amenities. Maybe I'll start "working out" at our gym once we move. Oh heck, I've been saying that for 5 years, good luck with that one. =)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I am sorry you feel so sick, Sara. I truly sympathize--I threw up about 10-12 times a day with Aidan and could barely get off the couch, and threw up about 4-5 times a day with Lucas. It really stinks feeling so sick all.day.long. The pills didn't work for me either. Neither did ginger, sprite, "preggie pops," eatings lots of small meals, and all of those other things people tell you to try. If it doesn't go away in a week or so, don't panic. With Aidan, I wasn't "better" until 14 weeks, and with Lucas the nausea didn't totally go away until 18 weeks. But it DID get better, and with most people it does. Hang in there!